Delivery & Returns
Our Delivery Prices
Due to the current Covid 19 Pandemic, neither we or our suppliers can guarantee that every product is in stock immediately. There may be some short delays on certain items. We will inform you of any delays via email.
If part of your order is in stock, and part needs to be ordered from the manufacturer, we will give you the option of having a split delivery at no extra cost to you.
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you require an item for a specific date, please inform us at the time of ordering. If you have any special delivery requirements, please contact us and we will try our best to meet your requests.
Many thanks for your understanding and be assured that we are doing our best to get your order to you as safely and as quickly as possible.
If you wish to return any part of your order can do so within 28 days of the receipt of the parcel.
Please fill in the returns slip included in your package with the details of your return and whether you would like a refund or an exchange item. Don't forget to include your reason for returning the item.
Orders in the UK can be returned using the Royal Mail
Please allow up to 14 working days for us to receive and process returned items
Exchanged goods are sent out free of charge.
Please ensure to obtain 'proof of postage'. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach The Lingerie Store.
Please note we do not refund any shipping costs applied to your original order should you choose to make a partial or full return.
If returning goods from outside of the UK, please ensure the package is sent on a tracked service or with 'proof of postage'. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach The Lingerie Store.
Customers are responsible for the cost of returns unless the goods are faulty.
If your item is incorrect or faulty please contact email@example.com within 14 days of the receipt of the parcel in order to obtain either a refund or a replacement. Please do not post any faulty or incorrect items back to us without the completed returns slip in the parcel.
If you have any questions about returning your goods please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday to Friday 10am to 4.00 pm on 0161 427 6984 If you would like us to call you back, please provide us with a telephone number and we will call you within 1 working day.
WHAT TO DO WHEN RETURNING BY POST:
- Before returning any goods to The lingerie Store Uk, please complete the returns form that you can find on the delivery note that came with your order, and include it with the items being sent back:
- Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- Select the reason for the exchange or return.
- If exchanging an item indicate clearly what product you would prefer instead
- We always welcome feedback; so feel free to let us know your thoughts.
- Take to your local post office and post via a recorded or signed for delivery service.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely.
- If goods are returned from outside the UK/EU/EEA please mark the box 'returned goods'.
- We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their 'original' condition with all labels/ tags and protectors intact.
- We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 28 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning goods toThe Lingerie Store Uk is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please send returns to:
The Lingerie Store Uk
80 King Street
The Lingerie Store Uk
Your exchange/ Returns Form
Please fill in the form below with the items you wish to return, and specify if you would like a REFUND or an EXCHANGE
If you are returning an item for Exchange please specify the exchange item you wish to receive.
Returns Policy:We will offer a return or an exchange on all goods if you are not satisfied within 21 days of receiving your goods. Returns will only be exempted if the items are returned unworn, with the tags attached and in perfect condition. We reserve the right to refuse the return/exchange of any goods that do not meet the above requirements. If you exchange for alternative items, we will pay the shipping on your replacement order.
Exchange Item Requested
Exchange item colour
Exchange Item size
Reason for return code
Reason for the return code
1, too big
2, too small
3, Too Long
4, Too Short
5, Ordered more than one size
6, Style doesn’t suit
7, Arrived too late
8, Looks different than on Web
9, Incorrect item received
10, unwanted gift
11, faulty Item
12, changed my mind
Please place this form inside your return parcel, Please ensure the parcel is sent tracked service or with proof of postage.
ALL RETURNED GOODS REMAINE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER UNTIL THEY REACH THE LINGERIE STORE UK!
THE LINGERIE STORE UK
80 KING STREET